LUNA Massage Therapies COVID-19 Policy & Procedures
Effective as of 20/10/2021
All clients and therapists must wear a mask at all times in our clinic.
How the clinic will operate until further notice:
Client appointments with the same therapist will be spaced out with a minimum 15 minutes gap between each appointment, where possible.
The front door may be locked until your appointment time and we will open the front door upon entry and exit.
We will restrict clients from entering while another client is at our reception desk.
We will ask all clients to apply hand sanitiser or to wash their hands upon arrival.
We are accepting cash however, contactless payment is preferred where possible. We suggest payment online or over the telephone at time of booking. We will email any receipts required for claiming through private health insurance or we can process your private health rebate when you attend for your appointment.
If the Eftpos terminal is required, it will be wiped before and after each payment.
We will ask all clients to stand on the black tape on the floor if interaction at our front desk is required and to not sit on our sofa unless necessary.
Routine cleaning and sanitising is carried out twice per day on high touch areas.
Every client and therapist will have their temperature checked upon entering the clinic.
We will ask all clients to apply hand sanitiser after returning from the bathroom.
In the Treatment Room:
- Our therapists will wear masks during the treatments.
- Clients will be asked to wear their masks during treatments unless they have difficulty breathing.
- All towels are changed after each client.
- Clients with long hair will be required to bring their own hair clip/hair band.
- Massage tables, face and armrests and handles will be wiped down with alcohol after each client.
- A disposable face rest cover is provided for each client.
- Doors, door handles, massage oil bottles and all shelves will be wiped down with alcohol after each client.